C&L

C&L

Friday, October 10, 2014

Pumpkin patch

We went to the pumpkin patch today. Lots of fun!! He loved it. Here was the problem with taking pics. He would NOT look at me. It was his first time touching hay and seeing pumpkins so all the pics are of him looking to the side. Oh well. It was hard to sit him up and get a good one. I met a couple new moms since none of my friends went. It wasn't going to stop me from going. I'm glad I went except made me miss going as a family. Some of the moms brought their husbands and everyone at least brought a friend they knew .. NO FAIR!! I thought it was a MOMS outing and made me feel a little sad that I didn't have anyone. Oh well..it's what you get when you move from all your family and friends. Its really tough sometimes ..but I'll get through it.
Craig is on his way to college station to go to a Texas A&M MBA tailgate for the game tomorrow. I knew we would be alone tonight so I made sure we got to do something fun!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment