C&L

C&L

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Baby bjorn

Micah loves his baby Bjorn these days . In this pic he looks like he is taking the picture. He loves to look out and see everyone and everything.

He has been sleeping through the night this week and I have been getting up before him in the mornings. I put him down at night when he's tired. I tried to do the same time every night but this seems to work better. He still goes to bed somewhere between 8-9 but I'm not forcing him to go to sleep.   I just wait till he's ready and when I put him down there's not even a peep (OK well sometimes there is). Whatever works..right? That's my theme and always will be.

98 degrees today... Yuck. I got to go to yoga this morning and out to lunch afterwards. We even stopped by Aldi and I picked up a couple things. I didn't even  realize it was that hot until I watched the news.

He is wearing some hand-me-down 9month onesies nowadays. Crazy. Where did my baby go?

Ok Craig is turning the big 3-0 on Monday the 13th. He doesn't like it when I bring it up. He feels old. Haha. What do you get a man for his 30th..we don't really do presents but it seems like I should do something.

If any of you think of something you can comment on here (don't worry Craig doesn't read this) haha

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment