C&L

C&L

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Bears

Micah is still happy even though the bears lost. Craig is pretty upset since the Aggies and the Bears lost again this weekend. Now thAt the aggies don't have Johnny football it's looking pretty bad. We went to BWW on Sunday to watch the game and We left early since Craig had to head off to his conference in Arlington.
Its been pretty lonely around here. Monday I got a much needed massage while a friend watched Micah. Oh how I wish my family was around to come over and watch him just for an hour or so. Its so nice to just get out for a bit. Also M and I went  to watters creek and talked with my friend Amy who is due with a boy in December. I seriously think there is something in the water..everyone is having boys!! There's so much to discuss when your getting ready for a little one to join your life!!

Today I went to a bible study called Bible Discussion Group or BDG. It was really nice. Its held at Chase Oaks but is not affiliated with the church. I decided to try it out instead of yoga. I love yoga but I was just needing a change.
Nice thing is there are a good amount of childcare workers and they can just hold Micah the hold time. I like that (since the whole head thing) so it make me feel good He is getting a good amount of attention. The new childcare people said.. He is just the happiest baby. Awww a mothers dream. He's my dream come true. Now I just need a girl and I'll be set. Haha

Craig comes home tomorrow night. It will be nice to have him back stress free!! This conference had him going a little crazy with end.

Love you all😃

No comments:

Post a Comment