C&L

C&L

Monday, April 28, 2014

24 Days To Go

MONDAY FUNDAY-

Hello All,

24 more days to go...Can you believe it? Craig and I are as ready as we can be. Yesterday as we were laying in bed Craig said, "Can you just have him already because I want to hold him." I feel the same way. Except my response was OK, but you realize it's for the rest of your life. Not just one day or a week. It's forever!
Saturday we go to go out on Ashley & Cory's boat on Grapevine Lake. It was such a great day to spend time with them and then we went to their apartment and grilled some bbq chicken. They are such sweet people and I am so happy they live close by.


Craig even got to fish, but didn't catch anything cuz it was the middle of the day. 

On Sunday night we went to a Life Group at a house in Allen. We met some very nice people. One couple was in the exact same position as us last year. They moved here for a job and the wife was 6 months pregnant. Her son's name is Charlie and he turns one this week. It's refreshing to know someone else went through the same thing as us. She is a stay at home mom with a dog. I hope we can really connect and hang out more often. 
On our way home from Life Group I was definitely missing my friends back at The Bridge and wishing I could just go see them. We all got along so well and it would be so nice to have those connections out here. It will take us awhile to get close to these new people... but it will be so worth it in the end. 

Gonna see my good friend OMAR LEWIS today. Got to go pick him up in Dallas!
Hope you all have a fantastic Monday!!

LOVE YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment