C&L

C&L

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

KaChing

Good Tuesday Ya'll!
Yesterday I received confirmation that I won some MOOLAH!! This picture is from when we went to the March Madness Music Festival in downtown Dallas for the Final Four. Capital One was one of the sponsors at the free concert and they were giving away prizes if you tweeted a picture of yourself using the #hashtag KaChing. So both Craig and I tweeted pictures to enter (c'mon I would have tweeted it anyways) We waited for awhile to see if they would call us back to the booth, but nothing. 

A week later I got a tweet from Capital One saying I was a prize winner and to Direct Message them with my e-mail to find out what I won. I thought .. OK might as well. Then they messaged me back and said I won $1500 bucks. I guess I was more in disbelief than actual excitement. I followed their directions and they got my mailing address. Yesterday I got a package delivered needing me to fill out a W9 Form and a release form that had to be notarized by the bank. I couldn't believe it. I have never won anything, but if the next thing I see is a check in the mail WWOOHOOO. 
I think this baby is the luckiest thing that has ever happened to me and I haven't even met him yet. Needless to say I have been entering a whole lot more sweepstakes lately. Mostly with Fit Pregnancy. I am feeling a little bit more heavy these days. Can't seem to do normal things like sit up, get out of bed, bend over. These things seem to take more out of me and it's definitely a weird feeling. I had my 34 week appointment today. Here is my current bump picture:
I think Craig finally believes it's his baby since I am getting so big!! Doctor said Micah's head is down and everything looks good. My induction date is still scheduled for May 22nd and I'm so excited that Kim Mom and Gary Dad will be here for my delivery. I packed Micah several outfits just like I pack my own suitcase with several Pajama gowns. Is it weird that I'm thinking what I'm going to wear when we bring him home? I mean what will I fit in? 
We have a relaxation/meditation class tonight at the hospital and I'm looking forward to it. I hope Craig can focus on relaxation... he's not really the type to close his eyes and focus on his breathing. haha We will prolly be laughing most of the night.. but to me that's relaxing.
Anyways, this week is all about salads. Craig is on his diet kick, so that means I AM TOO!! Got a ton of stuff for salads and made Chicken Salad last night for lunches. Got to start the habit now before Micah is born so it's an easier transition once he's here. 
Have a great day!!

Love you all

1 comment:

  1. You look great!!! I can't believe Micah will be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete