C&L

C&L

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

One Happy Momma

Good Tuesday to YOU.

I'm so happy today. Just relishing in our family pictures. It makes me so happy to have a husband that understands how important pictures are to me. I know he doesn't enjoy taking them, but oh he's so good at faking it! I want to post all the pictures, but I'm going to wait till Erin edits a few of them. Here is one she edited today:
Craig is in Dallas until Thursday at a conference staying in a Hotel. I would have stayed with him, but Lotte isn't allowed. It's more work to find a dog sitter. So since I'm a loner, I had a prenatal massage yesterday and it was very relaxing. It was a gift to myself. She couldn't massage my lower back because I guess it could put me into labor and I definitely don't want that. Afterwards I went grocery shopping at Trader Joe's. I'm not too familiar with the store so I felt a little overwhelmed on where to go. It was fun to pick up some things just for me. No cooking this week. I spent around 65  dollars, which isn't too bad. I usually spend around 80 at Aldi for dinners for both Craig and I.
I tried a new type of smoothie today. Orange Julius with frozen bananas, oranges, almond milk, and vanilla extract, I also added my spinach and kale.
It's official I'm a waddle-er. I am waddling around everywhere and feeling the pressure. I tried to vacuum out my car today and it took everything I had and my back was killing me. I guess I have a month to waddle around and take advantage of people helping me do things.
Today is my TWIN SISTERS bday!!! I can't believe how time flies. I remember being in Myrtle Beach the other day celebrating their 30th. Now cheers to 31. Wow that seems impossible. I keep having to remember how old I am. I keep thinking I'm already 28...but still 27. Once you get past 25 it's hard to keep track. I wish I could celebrate with them, it's times like these when it's hard to be so far away.
Shout out to my sisters who are more like best friends HANNAH AND RACHEL- I love you!

Smile- it will make someones day : )
BUMP LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment