C&L

C&L

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

36 Wks

Hey there,

Had my 36 wk appointment today. Nothing to report except Micah is getting bigger. We are getting antsy, but still having fun just being the three of us for now (meaning Lotte)

I got some snacks today to take with us to the hospital including Twizzlers, Pringles, and cereal bars. This week we are taking our last Childbirth class and will get the tour of the hospital at the end. I think we will finally feel at ease once we do the tour. 
The weather has been beautiful these last few weeks. I am enjoying being outside while I can. I still haven't gone swimming, but that's on my list before he gets here. 
Yesterday my friend Omar Lewis came to visit from Austin. I picked him up in Downtown Dallas and we headed to a coffee shop. Then we went to the Galleria mall and out to lunch at the shops at Legacy. I think I found all the shops and cute places to go around here. We worked together at ABC40 as reporters together in Bryan, TX. He is a reporter in Austin right now at KXAN. It was so nice to see him and catch up. I really have met some great people during all my stops through this lifetime so far. Not many of my friends live by me, but we always manage to stay close and keep in touch.
And we had to take another one....

This momma needs to take a nap. I had a long day yesterday and I need to re-energize.  I hope you are all having a fabulous Tuesday. 

LOVEY 

No comments:

Post a Comment