C&L

C&L

Friday, April 25, 2014

Hub Lub

Happy Friday!!!

Craig came home yesterday from his conference in Dallas. It's so nice to have him back. It sounded like he had a good time. They fed them and took them out at night. One night they went to House Of Blues and sang karaoke. Craig sang "Summer Lovin' with another guy!! HAHA He said they chose the song for them and he really lucked out because that is the song we always sang together. Before he fell asleep around 7 p.m. last night (they must have wore him out) he told me they got into groups and had to tell everyone the most interesting thing about yourself. I made him tell me what he said. He told everyone that he was going to be a Dad in 4 weeks. My heart sank and I thought how sweet. I was trying to think of all the things he's good at and everything he has accomplished and when he said being a "Daddy" was the most interesting thing about him I again know why I married the man! He is so selfless and loving and always thinking of me and now always thinking about Micah. I just love him : )
I have a few more pictures that were edited by Erin that I adore.





Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!

LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment