C&L

C&L

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sleepless in Plano

Wednesday already?
Wow... I'm telling you... these days go by so fast. Last night was probably the worst night sleep I have ever had. My hips are killing me. I have to sleep on my side, but it starts to hurt around 2 a.m. Anyone have any remedies for this? I put a pillow in between my legs, but it didn't seem to do anything. I really want to get some rest these next four woops I mean 3 weeks. YIKES. 
Last night I took a breastfeeding/ pumping class and got to talk with another 36 weeker. She is also in my prenatal yoga class. It's funny when you move somewhere and don't have a job because you have to find friends through other ways. It's like dating but for friends. You have to connect with someone and feel comfortable around them before you want to offer your number. I have gotten 3 numbers since I moved here. Doesn't seem like a lot. One girl was at the dog park, but it didn't work out because she's single and owns a home and we had good convo's but I knew it wouldn't last. No one wants to be friends with a prego if their not. Thank goodness I got involved in these hospital classes. I'm surrounded by prego's in every class. Most of them you can tell have their set of friends and don't need me. I have to really feel out the room to figure out if I should talk with someone. HA. I might become a pro at making friends. Also, this other girl didn't bring her husband to the class and neither did I. I'm all up for having Craig come to classes and be supportive, but BREASTPUMPING??? C'mon ladies. Lets not make our husbands go through these things. Those guys def. did NOT need to be there. I think that's why I like this girl because she left her husband at home. I think when I breastfeed/breastpump I will not need Craig's input on how I'm doing or how to position my boobs. haha Sorry if this is a little too personal today. As a woman I feel it's my job to breastfeed and all I need from Craig is a "good job hunny" every now and then.

Look at these cute photo's Erin edited last night.
 Lotte says.. What's going on??
 At least Lotte makes me look a bit taller
The Sky looks so pretty

I just read a blog about the last 10 things you need to due before your due. I have done 8 out of 10. I still need to preregister at the hospital and one last date night with the hubs. Even though we will prolly have several more date nights because...that's just what we do. I am hoping a good  movie comes out... I would love to go see a movie without Craig falling asleep..hah
God has been so good to us. Craig is so happy with his job and I am so excited about having this little man in my life. I can't wait to hold him : ) 

LOVEE YOU GUYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment