C&L

C&L

Monday, April 14, 2014

Pinterest Inspired

Good morning!
 
I am so excited that half of Micah's room is decorated and so cute. Pinterest inspired with trees and owls and a hand painted dresser and name decor. It feels good when you put so much work into something and work together. Here is half of his room completed.



First off, let me say, my husband is a perfectionist. When everything is said and done, it's always perfect and I love it. But getting through the process can be a struggle. Whenever we work on something together I just have to remember to not get too uptight about it. In the end, we always are happy with the outcome. But we know for sure in the future we will never DIY home improvements on our house. We will just pay someone to do it. LOL
Yesterday we went to Explore at Chase Oaks church and met some really nice people. We have a life group that already invited us to come join them next weekend. As we were sitting in a room listening to all the different pastors and group leaders talk about the church there was a lady that was introduced who was the Director of kids zone. Guess what her name was???? Peggy HOOKER. Craig and I looked at each other and smiled so big. We were not the only Hooker's at this church. woohooo!! hahah
Afterwards we told the leaders at our table how happy it made us to have more Hooker's at the church and they laughed so hard. 
On Saturday we helped Craig's friend at work move into a house in McKinney. It was actually a lot of fun. I didn't do much but got to know Callie and her husband Kevin and their friends Blake and Ashley. I hope we can all hang out again. Afterwards Craig and I went to this place called Garden Ridge for a rug in the living room. We are trying to pop a new color (instead of Teal and Brown) Red and Orange this Spring!!
Now I just need a center piece for the table and by the fireplace.  Craig is actually a fabulous decorator. I think he gets it from his Mom : )

Have a great Monday everyone!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment