C&L

C&L

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Spring into it


HUMP DAY!!!
Spring is here...and we have decided to decorate our backyard with a little color. Red, Orange, Yellow... reminds me of my wedding colors. We also planted herbs, fruits, and veggies including green pepper, onions, corn, cucumbers, sugar baby watermelon's, and melons. Hopefully we might see a veggie or two before the bugs and animals get to them. 

For not wanting to take care of the lawn, Craig has really stepped up his game. He seems to love mowing the lawn, trimming, sawing and raking. He really likes the responsibility to keep up what's his. Even though we are renting it's good to know he will probably try even harder once we buy. This week has been a little chilly and got down to below freezing on Monday night. Hopefully these guys can pull through. I have to say today the high is 68 degrees and that sounds perfect to me. I don't mind it staying in the 60's because hopefully that means summer will be postponed for a little while. I want my family to be comfortable when they visit and I am really praying for 80 degrees and not 100!!
Well.. last night was our relaxation/meditation class and it was a lot of fun. Too bad many of the moves to help pain management during labor were not working for us since Craig is way taller than me. One move is like slow dancing and instead of draping my arms around his shoulders I was around his waist... which was not that comfy. 
Yesterday I started washing the bottles. I boiled the nipples and pacifiers and now trying to figure out where to put everything. Does anyone have any date suggestions before this little one comes? I don't want to regret not taking advantage of this time. 
We are going to Houston this weekend to take Prego pics and visit Ryan and Emily Morris on Easter. It really worked out well because Ryan is the Music Minister at his church and we get to be with family on Easter! Ry and Em are having a little boy in July, so we are all in the same boat. I also picked out a cute outfit for their little guy to give them : ) I can't help it, it's my job to shop right now. Let me say Target has really stepped up there game with baby boy clothes. Still the girl options are way better and cuter, but I will dress my man as best as I can. I will put him in sleepers and onsesies when we are home but I want to dress him like a little man..almost like a small old man. haha Here is some of his nice clothes:



The outfit on the left is either Craig's or his dad Gary's outfit when he was a baby. Can you believe it? It's so preppy and cute!! I can't believe Micah will be wearing something his dad and grandpa wore. Oh and yes the Guess overalls is seriously one of my FAV's. For this reason I hope God gives me a girl one day because I'm sure Craig will only let me dress Micah for so long. 
Anyways, today I will be looking for a pediatrician. I was given a recommendation and I hope he's in my insurance. 
Happpy HUMP DAY .. enjoy it!!

LOVE ALL OF YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment