C&L

C&L

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

#ILoveMyBump

HUMP DAY-or BUMP DAY

After talking with my sister yesterday I realize not everyone wants to remember their PREGO days with pictures. I guess I have been extremely lucky because I am in love with my bump and want to show everyone. I have never felt that great about how my body looks...but these days I see myself differently. I am amazed how God made women and the way our bodies can take care of such a small human without doing anything. How strange to not be able to control something inside of you. All our lives we want to direct our own paths, choose the right school. get the right job, choose our life partners, and then all the sudden you have a little person growing inside of you and God is the only one in control. Makes me think that I should give him more control over the little things in life. He knows what he's doing. 

Baby Micah is moving a lot more these days. He likes to push out on the sides of the belly and I'm not going to lie it hurts a little bit. I can't be mad though because I'm sure he's got some long legs like his daddy and there's not much room in there. I had my 35 week doctor appointment yesterday and Doc says I am not dilated yet. I asked him if there is no change and it's the week of induction, if it's safe to go through with the process still. He says it's perfectly fine. I am having a few doubts about inducing before my body is ready, but my friend Katie told me about her girlfriend who made the same decision and still had a 9 pound baby!! So, if Micah is a little smaller than he would be a week later, I'm good with that!! 

I'm ready for a pool party... I am loving this weather and am in need of some swimming. I think it would be so fun to swim at 8 months prego. I hope to find a pool soon and hopefully have a bathing suit that can still cover my buttocks. LOL  What do you all think about pregnant women wearing a two piece? I'm not going to buy a new bathing suit for only a month...so I hope people don't mind. 
Have a great Wednesday everyone!!

LOVE YOU ALL!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment