C&L

C&L

Thursday, April 24, 2014

God-fidence

Good Thursday afternoon.
As I was reading my book yesterday "No More Perfect Moms," by Jill Savage she was talking about post baby bodies. I am preparing myself to realize I will never look like I did when I was 20, but that's OK. We can move from insecurity to confidence when we see our bodies from God's perspective. Growing your confidence through God's truth she calls God-fidence. We need to stop comparing ourselves to the magazines and women in the media. Thank God for making us designed to carry our babies and selflessly give our bodies to them. While we focus on the outside, God looks at the heart. It is the core of who we are. That's where we need to start. Tending to our souls before we can change our outward appearance. This is something I will need to remind myself of in about 4 weeks!!

There are so many cute pictures that Erin has edited in the last few days. Here are some pics and I hope you all enjoy as much as I do.




You will have to tell me your favorites!! I just love all of them. Still more to come!!

Have a Terrific Thursday.

LOOOOVVEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment