C&L

C&L

Thursday, April 17, 2014

It's a BOY

Good Thursday to YOU.

I'm sure if your reading this you already know Craig and I are having a boy, but how does everyone else know? Today while I was dropping off Lotte at Petsmart for her grooming appointment one of the ladies said to me,"Are you excited to have a boy?" I'm thinking...um do I know you? But this is not the first time this has happened. At the March Madness Music Festival while I was ordering food the lady at the counter said to me, "I know it's a boy, right?" So these are two incidents that I can remember specifics, but several times people have told me this. How do they know? I mean seriously. These people are so sure when they talk to me. I'm short and to me I look pretty big. I guess once I have more babies I will become a confident belly reader one day. I just don't know how these women can tell.  I guess I give off that boy glow : ) hah

Today I met up with a friend for lunch at Panera. I don't know why that place is always so popular. I mean I could go there everyday...but why? Are they putting something in the soup? When you really think about it, it's super expensive, you don't get that much food, and it's not like you couldn't make the same thing at home. It's almost like a Starbucks, you just have to go to Panera because well, its PANERA!! We headed over to T.J. Max afterwards and I found an exercise ball for $12.99. The childbirth class says these balls help during delivery, so of course I bought one. Also, the nurse said she used it to rock her baby and work out her abs at the same time. Sounds good to me.

This week Craig said he wanted salad so we have been trying different kinds. This one was delish:
Here is the recipe. But it's pretty much Mexican style salad .http://damndelicious.net/2014/01/03/bbq-chicken-salad/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=bbq-chicken-salad
Also I made Chicken Salad and bought fresh croissants for lunch all week. YUM!!!

Tonight I'm going to make us a salad with ham and cheese like a Julienne Salad. Looks like tonight will be the last night of salads for the week. Craig got tickets to go to a White Sox game tomorrow night and I'm thinking we will probably not get salads at the game. HA I really hope they don't disappoint with the stadium food. 

Tomorrow is Friday ... woohoooo!! Get excited

LOVE YOU >..MUAH

No comments:

Post a Comment