C&L

C&L

Friday, June 13, 2014

3 weeks old

How does time fly by so fast when you are watching your little one grow? I don't feel like I'm 3 weeks older but I can't believe my son is!! He is eating 3 ounces every 2 hours now and just keeps growing. I can't believe he will be a month old next week and I feel like we just got home from the hospital.

Mom and dad are still here and I don't know what I would do without them. Even though Craig and I were alone for 10 days with him, having them around is so nice. I got to go out several times now with him and without him. Today Mom and I went out to lunch at Bonnie Ruth's in Allen and then shopped around a bit.

We got his hospital photos in yesterday and YOU are getting an exclusive look at them before the announcements come out. I will hopefully get them ordered next week.






Sooo cute!!! 

LOVE TO YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment