C&L

C&L

Friday, June 6, 2014

Forgetful

Well.. today didn't start off too good. I thought my parents came in at 10:30 a.m and I was wrong. It was 9:30 a.m. So they has to wait at the airport for a little while. I am going to blame this on sleep deprivation. I really should have made sure last night, but I thought for sure I had remembered the right time. Oh well.. I hope they can forgive me!

It's an exciting time. Hopefully I will get to put up some picture tomorrow of Nana and Papa holding little Micah. He is 2 weeks old today!! I can't believe it. We have his 2 week appointment on Monday and I hope he is still gaining weight like he should.

I was going to do my hair this morning.. but guess what? It didn't happen. haha I almost thought I would have time, but then I said never mind too much work.  I made an appointment to get my hair done while my mom is here. I desperately need a refresh!!

These next two weeks are gong to fly by.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment