C&L

C&L

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

God sent

I think God knew I needed a child who loved to be out and about. Whether it's shopping or going out to lunch Micah has been a peach when we go out. He usually falls asleep in the car and then doesn't wake up for at least 3 hours and by that time I have to go back home anyways to pump. We are trying to get out and do things even though sometimes it's stressful trying to leave, I'm always happy once I am out. It's the little things in life now.

The past few nights he has done really well sleeping in his crib. Last night was a little rough and I feel like he might have had a tummy ache or something bothering him. I can just tell it wasn't normal. I'm sure we will have rough nights and easy nights. I will learn from both of them.

Today we are going to visit Craig for lunch. It should be fun!! The last two days have worked out perfectly with his schedule to hang out with some friends. Monday we met for coffee at 330 and he slept until 6 in the car seat and then yesterday we went out to lunch at 11:30 and he didn't wake up till we got home around 2:00. The only problem I have is grocery shopping. Yesterday we stopped by Trader Joe's (Mostly cuz I wanted to get stuff my mom got me hooked on when she was here : ) ) and I put his car seat in the cart and it barely fit. I don't understand why they don't make those carts bigger. How am I suppose to get any groceries??? It was a little frustrating and everytime I got asked how I was doing.. I made sure they knew I needed more room in the cart. I didn't need a lot of items though, Thank goodness.

I got some new photo's back from Craig's coworker Callie. Here are some cute pics of him that she took.






I hope I can get some much needed nap time today! 

Love you all



No comments:

Post a Comment