C&L

C&L

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's day!!

Look at how cute these guys are... Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there that care and love their kiddos. I am so lucky to have a great father and Papa to my son. Today he headed home and it was very sad to see him leave. We will miss him tremendously this week, but somebody has to work and make a living I guess. I'm so glad my dad got to spend a week with Craig, me and Micah. The week just flew by and I'm sure this week will go by fast as well.

Craig got a three burner Weber gas grill yesterday for Father's Day and we had burgers to celebrate. It was a beautiful day out and I'm so glad he finally has a nice grill to make us some food on.

Micah is still not sleeping as well through the night. I am hoping to get a monitor this week and start putting him in his room. I think I'm ready for this next step. I need to get up anyways and feed him because I keep falling asleep when I feed him in our room.

I hope you all get a chance to celebrate the Father or Father figure in your life today. I thank God for the ones in mine today and everyday!!

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment