C&L

C&L

Sunday, June 8, 2014

34 years & 2 weeks

On Friday, June 6th the parents came in and we were able to celebrate their 34th wedding anniversary by going out to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House in Dallas. It was also Micah's 2 week old celebration as well. I couldn't believe how good he did out to dinner. He was sleeping the whole time. We had the best steaks I have ever tasted. I guess it goes with the saying "You get what you pay for." Everyone who was at the restaurant was celebrating something, but it seems like everyone had an anniversary. I guess that's the place to go when your have an anniversary... who knew? Our table even had confetti on it saying "Congrats."


They gave us a chocolate molten cake for their anniversary... so good : )

The next day we tried to go to a new grocery store we've never tried called Central Market. It didn't go so well. It was freezing inside and Micah was having a hard time with his sinuses. I was trying to get through the store but it was seriously like a maze and it went on forever. It was a nice place but a little too overwhelming for a newbie.

Today I'm going to my friends baby shower and getting out for a few hours. I wonder how I'll feel leaving Micah for the first time. I'm not worried though since it's my parents and hubs watching him. If it was someone else I would prolly have a harder time with it.

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment