C&L

C&L

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Milk It

I think I'm getting the hang of this Breast Feeding thing now. I am sitting at the computer feeding my son and typing away right now. I would take a picture.. but I'm not that type of mom. I wouldn't mind breast feeding in public as long as I had a cover. I am all for that it's natural, but I still don't want people staring at my boob. I guess everyone has a different opinion about it. I feel that it's an intimate moment with you and your baby and to expose everyone else to it isn't necessary. I have nothing against any mom who wants to do it openly though. I give them credit that they can do it without feeling exposed.

This morning Micah didn't go back to sleep after his feeding at 9 a.m. so Craig and I got to talk with him while he was wide awake. We decided to sing to him, so I pulled up Pandora and I really like this song that started playing. It's called "Set A Fire" by Jesus Culture. We were singing to him and he was so cute just looking at us with his tear drop eyes. There are a lot of versions of the song but here is one of them if you want to listen.
http://youtu.be/QDq2DymDpy8


We are taking Lotte to get a bath today so she's all pretty for mom and dad. Also we will try again to give Micah a bath. We can actually give him a real one since his umbilical cord fell off. He smells good still even though he has peed on himself so much. I feel I need to take a shower everyday because of milk all over me and pee. hahah But I love it still!! We are having fun and I cherish every moment.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!

LOVE YOU

1 comment:

  1. Awww cherish these moments!! I'm glad you are recording them even if it's just on here so you can remember all the special firsts that you will share with sweet Micah!! <3

    ReplyDelete