C&L

C&L

Friday, June 27, 2014

New Womom




Today I feel like a new Wo-MOM. Micah slept so good last night. First from 8:30 until 12:45 a.m. and then from 2 a.m. to 5:30 and went to bed again until 8 a.m. I felt so good waking up this morning. It's so much more fun to be with your little one when you feel rested.  We did go for a walk outside yesterday and it probably wore him out.

Today I think we are going to make a trip to Target. It will be our first of many together. I need to get a couple things including Beer!! Yep, my pediatrician said I should drink one beer a night to help my milk come in. And she said make sure it's Wheat beer. So my favorite beer will be on my dinner list from now on Blue MOON!

Now that Micah is almost 10 pounds, I have to start putting the newborn outfits away. I put on a 3 month outfit yesterday that I bought at carter's thinking it might be too big but it actually wasn't bad at all.

He is still looking at me like "What are you doing" but he will soon love the camera... don't worry!! ha

My mom, me and my sister are going to start a "Biggest Loser" competition next week. I'm excited to have some accountability. I am feeling good about losing the baby weight, but need a little push to kickstart the last few pounds. Don't worry I will still be eating constantly..just healthy.  Any healthy snack tips are welcome.. it has to be easy and ready to eat. I wanted to start making smoothies again, but it might have to wait seeing it takes too much time and cleaning effort for me right now.

We are having a picnic with some friends tomorrow at the park and having dinner on Sunday with another couple. Exciting weekend and glad we are able to feel good about going out with Micah now.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment