C&L

C&L

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

knock..knock

Today was a busy day. We had two visitors come by and see Micah. It's so hard to plan the right time for people to see him. You think you finally have his schedule down and then it changes overnight. He was up most of last night from 10:30 until 2:30 a.m. NOT FUN. I made it through the night though. Just has to sleep in extra long. Got up around 10 a.m. finally and my friend from prenatal yoga Calie came by to meet my little man. She is 30 weeks pregnant right now and is due on August 10th. I am going to her baby shower on Sunday and am really excited. She got me a gift certificate to a nail salon which I thought was so sweet.


Also a couple from our life group came by to bring us food. They stopped by after work and thankfully Micah was still sleeping. He was definitely on a different schedule today but it worked out. It's midnight right now and he seems to be tired so maybe we will get some good rest tonight. I'm not expecting any miracles though.

Craig is still sick. Now his cold has traveled down to his chest and he has the worst cough. I have to shut the door to our room or he wakes Micah up from coughing so loud. I think he will be finally all recovered by the time he goes back to work on Monday. haha So sad that he has been sick his entire paternity leave.

We are all doing great over all though. trying to still go for walks in the morning or at night. It's been hard keeping a good diet with Mr. "I love cookies" hanging around me all day. I am still trying to get over my chocolate fix from being pregnant. It's hard but I know I have to cut it down to maybe one dessert a week.

Can you believe Micah is 11 days old? What the heck? Crazy. I took a close up photo of him today. Can't wait to see how he changes in the coming months.

 
Love love  love to you

No comments:

Post a Comment