C&L

C&L

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Mr. Peebody

Boys..boys.. boys.

Wow, this boy thing is a lot harder than it looks. He loves to pee on himself right when I'm about done changing his diaper. Craig and I just expect it now. I have to wash laundry everyday, but it's OK. Yesterday we had fun with a diaper change we did together. I wanted Craig to show me how he changes him because he said he didn't get peed on. So we both went in together and as we were wiping his butt he started pooping everywhere and we both started cracking up. While Craig was lifting his butt to wipe him he started peeing in his own face and I screamed and tried to block it. If you can imagine it was definitely a scene from a movie and we couldn't stop laughing. I regret not purchasing one of the tee pee things to put on them. Goodness!!

Last night was one of the best nights of sleep so far. He slept from Midnight until 3 a.m. and then from 3 a.m. to 6 a.m and again from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. I couldn't believe how refreshed I felt in the morning. We have been sleeping together though and tonight I'm going to start trying the bassinet again. The first few nights I couldn't get him to sleep in there, so hopefully tonight will work.

Craig is finally feeling a bit better. Still sounds pretty bad, but is helping out a lot. Mostly with diaper changes. He feeds him in the morning with a bottle of breast milk right now so I can have a break. It's nice because I get to take Lotte for a walk, take a shower, get ready, and I feel good about starting the day.

Parents come in this Friday and I'm really excited for them to meet this little man. He is so adorable. Yesterday we had pictures taken and Callie sent me a few they are NOT edited but to hold me over until she gets back from vaca and has a chance to edit them.

Here are some:





He did really well, considering the situation and all the different poses. I am excited to send out announcements soon and will use these pics! Let me know if you have a favorite. I like them all of course.

Until tomorrow...

Love you all



1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures!!! I can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete