C&L

C&L

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Weigh in

Ok.. Micah is now 9 pounds and 12 ounces and 22 inches long. He is the 38 percentile in his weight and 68 percentile in his length. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He had to get another shot today at his one month appointment. I think it might be one if the worst sounds ever hearing your baby in pain. But you definitely find out what kind of cry means "I'm hurting" rather than "I'm hungry." Doctor said I can let him sleep at night now. No more waking him up every 3 hours. Tonight we will see how long he will sleep without me waking him. Last night I woke him up at midnight to feed, but I wonder how long he would have slept. I'm sure it will take awhile to sleep through the night, but I'm excited to start this process.

I think the lack of sleep is catching up to me. It's so hard to take a nap when he does because my house is a mess and I can never seem to put him down unless he's sleeping. So I'm going to try and vacuum today and then my friend might come over and go for a walk with us. I'm so thankful for the people God has put in my life.

When my parents were here we only took one picture with Micah and them with my friend Ashley. She didn't like the picture and told me not to post it...but I don't think my blog counts as "posting" it since it's not on FB. I think she looks great though.

Micah is in his burrito suit. haha

Everyone should be getting their announcements soon. It only took me a month to get them out.. but I did have like 65 to send out. 

Love you all and hope your week is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment